Welcome Hottie!!! Follow me if you are !!! Stay Tuned for my Hot Updates!


"Welcome Hottie!!! Join and Follow my site for you to be a Hottie Certified!!! Stay Tuned for my Hot Updates!"


Blackberry BBM Pin: 222AFB89
Follow me on Twitter: Casper_Cute


Monday, January 2, 2012

LEAP 48 POSIBLE+

 ..... and NOT to forget this WONDERFUL and AMAZING LEAP 48 POSIBLE+ Journey!!!
 Everyday is LEAP!!!  seeing in this pic with Jackie Chua, Byrne, Budds LL Avila, Teng, Dane Juson, etc
 With one of the Best and Great Occi FACI Benjie!

 Sharing time!
 GO TEAM A+! = Buddy LL. Harpreet, Mom Jude, Coach Aaron, Mom Neng, Me and Don
 Yes to POSIBLE 48+
 Yes to POSIBLE 48+
 Yes to POSIBLE 48+
 Yes to POSIBLE 48+
 Yes to POSIBLE 48+

and my LEAP Journey BEGINS with a BANG !!! to conquer the future and beyond......


Soaring High with my LEAP Declaration: " I Surrender to my LOVE"
and 
Living to Move Forward this 2011 and beyond embracing my FREEDOM with COURAGE and AUTHENTICITY...  -yanyan



by: Casper_Cute







No comments:

Post a Comment